Stability across Big 5 personality between wave 15 of BHPS and wave 3 of Understanding Society
Hi! I'd be interested to know if someone has tested the stability of personality across the two waves in which the Big5 were recorded. The correlations across those two waves appear to be very low, which I am puzzled about. Has anyone tested the validity of this?
Thanks and best,
Updated by Stephanie Auty almost 2 years ago
- Category set to Data inconsistency
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Stephanie Auty
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Private changed from Yes to No
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Updated by Stephanie Auty over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to C Josten
- % Done changed from 10 to 80
We are not aware of any work on this topic. If you would like to discuss this with other researchers you could join our jiscmail list by emailing UKHLS-REQUEST@JISCMAIL.AC.UK