Genotyping Data - plink format
Biomarkers and Genetics
We have granted access to the gwas data through EGA (through WTSI) after the process of signing an agreement (dataset EGAD00010000890). However, the data-set we granted access to contains illumina's IDATS files with the signal intensities making it time-consuming to process them. Is there anyway we can get this data in plink format?
Thanks a lot,
St. George's University of London
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Private changed from Yes to No
The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Understanding Society User Support Team
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to Dionysios Grigoriadis
- % Done changed from 10 to 90
We do not support these files here. Please write to the EGA about this.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom