Dear UKHLS User Support,
it is quite surprising for me to notice that the missing values (as proxy) of the harmonized variable (b)w_fimnlabgrs_dv are present only in BHPS and not in UKHLS. Is there a place where I can find answer to this question?
Thank you and best regards,
Updated by Stephanie Auty over 2 years ago
- Category set to Income
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Stephanie Auty
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Private changed from Yes to No
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Stephanie Auty - Understanding Society User Support Officer
Updated by Stephanie Auty about 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to Lydia Palumbo
- % Done changed from 10 to 80
There are no missing values in w_fimnlabgrs_dv in the UKHLS datasets because any missing data is imputed. You can see what proportion of the value was imputed for each individual in w_fimnlabgrs_if.