From 12/18/2014 to 01/16/2015
- 05:20 PM Support #335: Household weights in b_hhresp Wave 2
- > Further, there are 10 people in the individual file who cannot be matched with data in the household file, because ...
- 03:55 PM Support #335 (Closed): Household weights in b_hhresp Wave 2
There are 565 households in the above file which do not have weights (b_hhdenub_xw). Can you tell me the r...
- 09:27 AM Support #334 (In Progress): Variables related to (jobmarket) training in US
- The nature, purpose, duration and provider (e.g. employer) of training spells are collected from wave 2 onwards; see ...
- 10:36 AM Support #333: Components of: a_fihhmngrs_dv gross household income: month before interview
- further to this it should be noted that standard missing value codes (-8.inapplicable -7.proxy respondent) are in use...
- 06:14 PM Support #334 (Closed): Variables related to (jobmarket) training in US
- I am currently working on a research project using BHPS data. We wish to extend the period that we consider to also i...
- 09:04 AM Support #332 (In Progress): In ECHP, FC and WFTC are included in pi211mg and deducted to get pi211m?
- Your request has been forwarded to the BHPS team.
- 09:02 AM Support #333: Components of: a_fihhmngrs_dv gross household income: month before interview
- Negative incomes are reported losses from self-employment or imputed values (see imputation flag for variables in que...
- 03:08 PM Support #333: Components of: a_fihhmngrs_dv gross household income: month before interview
- Brilliant! Thanks for your help so far.
I am now looking into the income variables at the individual level. With r...
- 01:21 PM Support #333 (In Progress): Components of: a_fihhmngrs_dv gross household income: month before interview
- please see #234
for individuals see also: FIMNLABGRS_DV FIMNGRS_DV
- 06:30 PM Support #333 (Closed): Components of: a_fihhmngrs_dv gross household income: month before interview
- Good evening.
Would it be possible for you to tell me what component variables make up the derived variable in the...
- 12:41 PM Support #331 (Closed): grid variables
- 10:59 AM Support #332 (Closed): In ECHP, FC and WFTC are included in pi211mg and deducted to get pi211m?
- I wish to kindly ask whether in ECHP (based on BHPS) in the UK the family credit (FC) and the working family tax cred...
- 08:51 AM Support #327 (Closed): Fed-forward employment status at W3
- assuming the question will be reframed in light of recently released data - closing here.
- 08:50 AM Support #328 (Closed): Urban - Rural indicator - combining England & Wales with Scotland, and Northern Ireland
- 08:50 AM Support #329 (Closed): year resp left f-t education / year first job
- 08:49 AM Support #326 (Closed): Revised weights
- 09:15 AM Support #330: current hh income - negative figures
- thank you for your request - due to the holiday period we may not have an answer for you this month.
- 09:12 AM Support #331: grid variables
- emboost indicates the households screened in at Wave 1 to form the 2009-2010 ethnic minority boost sample. The differ...
Also available in: Atom