From 04/04/2014 to 05/03/2014
- 11:03 AM Support #257 (Closed): Residential mobility and LSOA codes
- Hi Jakob,
Apologies for the long post. I'm using UKHLS studies SN6614 and SN7248 (Special License Census 2011 LSOA...
- 11:22 AM Support #256: BHPS to US migration data
- The new user guide explains all about the overlap between the two studies and how the data may be linked;
- 11:06 AM Support #256: BHPS to US migration data
- Thanks - geography is not an issue - it's only regions that I need. But I couldn't see any matching unique person or ...
- 09:02 AM Support #256: BHPS to US migration data
- UK Region of residence is
- 12:50 PM Support #256 (Closed): BHPS to US migration data
- First time here so apologies if not the correct place to post. Is it possible to analyse movements of people (literal...
- 09:16 AM Support #255 (In Progress): Inconsistency in data set and online documentation for variable b_fimngrs_dv
- Looks like you've got the End User Licence version of the data. Please see the special licence FAQ here;
- 08:10 PM Support #255 (Closed): Inconsistency in data set and online documentation for variable b_fimngrs_dv
- Dear sir/madam,
The documentation on the understanding society website reports that the max value of b_fimngrs_dv ...
- 08:26 PM Support #243: BHPS query - Waves 12 + 17
- No longer urgent - but we should correct this/find out what has gone wrong here.
- 02:19 PM Support #252 (Closed): Data on parents of children in c_child.dta
- 02:17 PM Support #252: Data on parents of children in c_child.dta
- 12:59 PM Support #252 (In Progress): Data on parents of children in c_child.dta
use pidp mpid c_dvage using c_child,clear
ren c_dvage chage
ren pidp chpidp
ren mpid pidp
merge m:1 pidp...
- 12:15 PM Support #252: Data on parents of children in c_child.dta
- Sorry Jakob.
In fact, it's not what I need.
To begin with I'm working with Wave 3 and there variable c_kid2uni is n...
- 10:37 AM Support #252 (Closed): Data on parents of children in c_child.dta
- 10:34 AM Support #252: Data on parents of children in c_child.dta
- Thanks Jacob. That's what I needed.
- 10:45 AM Support #251 (Closed): Whether born in UK - all respondents at wave 2
- 10:45 AM Support #253 (Closed): general population sample
- 10:44 AM Support #254 (In Progress): svyset query
- Yes, that is the probability weight for extra 5 min questions at wave 1. More on this can be found weighting section ...
Also available in: Atom