From 07/20/2012 to 08/18/2012
- 04:36 PM Support #77 (Closed): Parents' educational qualifications
- Dear Understanding Society team,
I am interested in using Understanding Society data for my PhD project and I am ...
- 11:53 AM Support #76 (In Progress): Mortgage debt on owned property/properties missing for BHPS sample of wave 2
Many of the household questions are identical and we try to keep the same variable names for those. The que...
- 10:51 AM Support #75 (Closed): local context over time and census data
- 05:05 PM Support #75 (In Progress): local context over time and census data
The combined BHPS and UKHLS cohort is so far spanning three censuses, 1991, 2001 and 2011. To enable linkage...
- 06:05 AM Support #76 (Closed): Mortgage debt on owned property/properties missing for BHPS sample of wave 2
I've searched for this issue in the open and completed issues and not turned anything up but if I have missed i...
- 09:08 AM Support #72 (Closed): Single PSU per strata
- 09:06 AM Support #74 (Closed): a_hiqual_dv derivation
- 02:18 PM Support #75 (Closed): local context over time and census data
I would like to merge longitudinal census data to BHPS/Understanding Society data. I would like to study how ...
- 12:02 PM Support #74: a_hiqual_dv derivation
- OK. Thank you Gundi, that's very helpful.
- 03:14 PM Support #71 (Closed): Retirement planning module
- 03:13 PM Support #41 (Closed): Citizenship question -- only once?
- 03:13 PM Support #69 (Closed): New cases in interim release second wave of youth self-completion data
- 03:13 PM Support #70 (Closed): Public vs. private sector
- 03:11 PM Support #73 (Closed): availability of a_schsta - Is NAME's school a state school or is it a private, fee paying school?
Also available in: Atom