I would like to know how I can identify respondents'children that are twins. I used the variable twinconf in wave 4-7, but I saw that few respondents have twins. Is it reliable? Is there another way to check for twins, mainly for wave 1-3?
Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.
Updated by Alita Nandi almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Valentina Tocchioni
- Target version set to X M
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- Private changed from Yes to No
Thanks for your query. Our data team has checked and the data is correct. There are few twins since Wave 4, because these are only about any new twins born to mothers in the last one year. In Wave 4, this was asked historically and so the number was higher.
If you have further questions please let us know.