Keeping in touch with participants
Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction of any keeping in touch exercises that you carry out to keep in contact with those in the Longitudinal Survey? I am carrying out research into keeping in touch and would be interested to know how understanding society keeps in contact with those in their longitudinal sample throughout the waves.
- Assignee set to Stephanie Auty
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Private changed from Yes to No
- % Done changed from 10 to 30
This issue will be discussed directly.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
Also available in: Atom