Selecting women who were employed in the year when their first biological child was born (both BHPS & UKHLS)
I am trying to create a dataset with women who were emloyed in the year when their first biological child was born. I am struggling to identify first-born children to BHPS and UKHLS female participants.
Can you please help me find the required variables?
Updated by Stephanie Auty over 2 years ago
- Category set to Data documentation
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Stephanie Auty
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Private changed from Yes to No
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Stephanie Auty - Understanding Society User Support Officer
Updated by Alita Nandi over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to Darya Vanchugova
- % Done changed from 10 to 80
We have created this variable (ch1bm_dv and ch1by_dv) and it is available in xwavedat file. Please note ch1bm_dv is only available in the SPecial License version of the data. Please take a look at these variables. If this is not suitable for your purpose or if you find any problems please let us know. problems.