From 12/13/2014 to 01/11/2015
- 03:08 PM Support #333: Components of: a_fihhmngrs_dv gross household income: month before interview
- Brilliant! Thanks for your help so far.
I am now looking into the income variables at the individual level. With r...
- 01:21 PM Support #333 (In Progress): Components of: a_fihhmngrs_dv gross household income: month before interview
- please see #234
for individuals see also: FIMNLABGRS_DV FIMNGRS_DV
- 06:30 PM Support #333 (Closed): Components of: a_fihhmngrs_dv gross household income: month before interview
- Good evening.
Would it be possible for you to tell me what component variables make up the derived variable in the...
- 12:41 PM Support #331 (Closed): grid variables
- 10:59 AM Support #332 (Closed): In ECHP, FC and WFTC are included in pi211mg and deducted to get pi211m?
- I wish to kindly ask whether in ECHP (based on BHPS) in the UK the family credit (FC) and the working family tax cred...
- 08:51 AM Support #327 (Closed): Fed-forward employment status at W3
- assuming the question will be reframed in light of recently released data - closing here.
- 08:50 AM Support #328 (Closed): Urban - Rural indicator - combining England & Wales with Scotland, and Northern Ireland
- 08:50 AM Support #329 (Closed): year resp left f-t education / year first job
- 08:49 AM Support #326 (Closed): Revised weights
- 09:15 AM Support #330: current hh income - negative figures
- thank you for your request - due to the holiday period we may not have an answer for you this month.
- 09:12 AM Support #331: grid variables
- emboost indicates the households screened in at Wave 1 to form the 2009-2010 ethnic minority boost sample. The differ...
- 10:10 PM Support #331 (Closed): grid variables
I am Maria, a PhD student in Sociology at University of Essex.
I have some questions about documentations and ...
- 02:21 PM Support #330 (Closed): current hh income - negative figures
- I am using the SN:3909 derived household income dataset for some poverty analysis and notice that total current house...
Also available in: Atom