From 12/07/2014 to 01/05/2015
- 12:41 PM Support #331 (Closed): grid variables
- 10:59 AM Support #332 (Closed): In ECHP, FC and WFTC are included in pi211mg and deducted to get pi211m?
- I wish to kindly ask whether in ECHP (based on BHPS) in the UK the family credit (FC) and the working family tax cred...
- 08:51 AM Support #327 (Closed): Fed-forward employment status at W3
- assuming the question will be reframed in light of recently released data - closing here.
- 08:50 AM Support #328 (Closed): Urban - Rural indicator - combining England & Wales with Scotland, and Northern Ireland
- 08:50 AM Support #329 (Closed): year resp left f-t education / year first job
- 08:49 AM Support #326 (Closed): Revised weights
- 09:15 AM Support #330: current hh income - negative figures
- thank you for your request - due to the holiday period we may not have an answer for you this month.
- 09:12 AM Support #331: grid variables
- emboost indicates the households screened in at Wave 1 to form the 2009-2010 ethnic minority boost sample. The differ...
- 10:10 PM Support #331 (Closed): grid variables
I am Maria, a PhD student in Sociology at University of Essex.
I have some questions about documentations and ...
- 02:21 PM Support #330 (Closed): current hh income - negative figures
- I am using the SN:3909 derived household income dataset for some poverty analysis and notice that total current house...
- 12:19 PM Support #318 (Closed): missing standard erroros Wave 3
- 12:19 PM Support #319 (Closed): Merging individual and household data in SPSS
- 12:18 PM Support #323 (Closed): which weight to use
- 12:17 PM Support #324 (Closed): race/migration in BHPS
- 12:16 PM Support #328: Urban - Rural indicator - combining England & Wales with Scotland, and Northern Ireland
- The geographical lookup tables will be released 28 Jan 2015.
- 03:38 PM Support #329 (In Progress): year resp left f-t education / year first job
- New entrants are asked scend (WRITE IN AGE RESPONDENT LEFT SCHOOL) and feend (WRITE IN AGE [NAME] LEFT COLLEGE OR UNI...
- 07:58 AM Support #329 (Closed): year resp left f-t education / year first job
is there a variable which tells me the year the resp left f-t education or the year of the first job of the r...
Also available in: Atom