From 04/09/2014 to 05/08/2014
- 02:14 PM Support #257: Residential mobility and LSOA codes
- > a) Using xwhist on xwavedat - although it is not entirely clear what a change in postcode actually means. Is this a...
- 10:53 AM Support #255 (Closed): Inconsistency in data set and online documentation for variable b_fimngrs_dv
- 01:31 PM Support #258: High number of 0 weights
- Dear support team - just a short note: The title is misleading (I first misread the problem, please ignore the title)...
- 01:30 PM Support #258 (Closed): High number of 0 weights
- Dear support team,
I am conducting an analysis where I want to compare life-satisfaction means (n_sclfsato) betwe...
- 11:03 AM Support #257 (Closed): Residential mobility and LSOA codes
- Hi Jakob,
Apologies for the long post. I'm using UKHLS studies SN6614 and SN7248 (Special License Census 2011 LSOA...
- 11:22 AM Support #256: BHPS to US migration data
- The new user guide explains all about the overlap between the two studies and how the data may be linked;
- 11:06 AM Support #256: BHPS to US migration data
- Thanks - geography is not an issue - it's only regions that I need. But I couldn't see any matching unique person or ...
- 09:02 AM Support #256: BHPS to US migration data
- UK Region of residence is
- 12:50 PM Support #256 (Closed): BHPS to US migration data
- First time here so apologies if not the correct place to post. Is it possible to analyse movements of people (literal...
- 09:16 AM Support #255 (In Progress): Inconsistency in data set and online documentation for variable b_fimngrs_dv
- Looks like you've got the End User Licence version of the data. Please see the special licence FAQ here;
- 08:10 PM Support #255 (Closed): Inconsistency in data set and online documentation for variable b_fimngrs_dv
- Dear sir/madam,
The documentation on the understanding society website reports that the max value of b_fimngrs_dv ...
Also available in: Atom