From 02/01/2014 to 03/02/2014
- 12:15 PM Support #245: cross sectional hh weights in US w1/2/3
Thank you for drawing my attention to the delayed arrival of weight b_hhdenub_xw (for cross-sections of comb...
- 07:49 PM Support #245: cross sectional hh weights in US w1/2/3
Yes, your understanding is correct. There are a few comments here.
First, with wave 3 we also released a we...
- 02:23 PM Support #242: Best Friends Module
- Thank you for the reply.
Do you have a timescale for when the revised data will be released?
- 02:19 PM Support #242 (In Progress): Best Friends Module
- Thankyou for making us aware of this issue. The data were collected and we will include it in the first coming revisi...
- 02:06 PM Support #239 (Closed): oprlg, oprlg0 and oprlg1 in three waves
- 02:01 PM Support #247 (Closed): Data on Political Attitudes and Household debt
- Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m a PhD student in political economy at MIT and study the economic roots of political behavior. ...
- 09:34 AM Support #246 (In Progress): Xwaveid pidp
- By way of clarification, we operate we three types of variables for the documentation, a) continuous variables, b) ca...
- 09:12 AM Support #246: Xwaveid pidp
- Just to confirm: that query relates to SN6614, not the 'M3' dataset. My mistake.
- 09:10 AM Support #246 (Closed): Xwaveid pidp
- This is a potentially very simple (and quite possibly silly) question, but its not one I've yet been able to fathom. ...
- 01:37 PM Support #245 (Closed): cross sectional hh weights in US w1/2/3
- I am confused by the differences in the cross-sectional household weights available in the US a_hhresp b_hhresp and c...
- 03:12 AM Support #244 (Closed): GHQ-12 measures in wave 3
I'm not entirely sure whether I have interpreted this right, but it looks as if the scale for c_scghqk is inco...
- 06:11 PM Support #243 (Closed): BHPS query - Waves 12 + 17
- Query from Curtis - Channel 4 want to use this data quite urgently.
A slightly random question - I've been looking...
- 01:44 PM Support #239: oprlg, oprlg0 and oprlg1 in three waves
- Your interpretation of the metadata for OPRLG0 is correct
- 01:28 PM Support #240 (Closed): Derived variable in the BHPS
- 01:27 PM Support #236 (Closed): Wave 3: Special Licence Access, Census 2011 Middle Layer Super Output Areas
- now available.
- 01:02 PM Support #242 (Closed): Best Friends Module
I have looked through c_indresp file for the data relating to the Self-Completion Best Friends Module, which...
- 05:40 PM Support #241 (Closed): c_fiyrinvinc_dv vs c_fiyrdia
Could you please tell me the difference between c_fiyrinvinc_dv and c_fiyrdia and how c_fiyrinvinc_dv is ca...
Also available in: Atom