- Login: awiedem
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/28/2014
- Last connection: 09/11/2015
- 05:40 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #412: Weights for BHPS and Understanding Society
- Great, thanks.This makes sense in a regression framework, but what if I'd like to plot means of a variable over time,...
- 02:04 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #412 (Closed): Weights for BHPS and Understanding Society
I’ve merged the BHPS with the BHPS-subset of Understanding Society to create a longitudinal panel of BHPS r...
- 03:13 AM Understanding Society User Support Support #406 (Closed): Calcuation of net income variables
I have a question about the precise calculation of income variables such as hhnetinc1 (total household net inc...
- 01:42 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #395 (Closed): Match income variables from BHPS to UndSoc
I'm working with the BHPS and UndSoc and would like to create consistent income measures for the same under...
- 02:01 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #247 (Closed): Data on Political Attitudes and Household debt
- Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m a PhD student in political economy at MIT and study the economic roots of political behavior. ...
Also available in: Atom