From 09/19/2012 to 10/18/2012
- 04:56 PM Support #85 (Closed): BHPS work history data
- I wondered if you could tell me if there was any work underway to update the BHPS work history files that currently r...
- 04:21 PM Support #84 (In Progress): Weighting for retrospective data analysis
- yes, and a_indinus_xw (interviewed individual cross-sectional weight) is zero for proxy responses, so you should get ...
- 01:25 PM Support #83 (In Progress): Employment histories
- Thanks for your qustion.
Please see #35
Employment histories will however gradually build up as more waves are ...
- 01:03 PM Support #82 (In Progress): Language of translation
- Instruments and survey materials are translated into eight different languages:
• Punjabi in Urdu or Gur...
- 09:59 AM Support #84 (Closed): Weighting for retrospective data analysis
- I wish to check that I have adopted the correct weighting variable for using the retrospective histories. I have assu...
- 09:59 AM Support #83 (Closed): Employment histories
- I am using the retrospective union, fertility & employment histories primarily with a selection of cross-sectional va...
- 02:38 PM Support #82 (Closed): Language of translation
- Dear User Support
I have trouble understanding how the items Ivlang “Language of translation” and Ivintlang “Lang...
- 05:28 PM Support #76 (Closed): Mortgage debt on owned property/properties missing for BHPS sample of wave 2
- 05:28 PM Support #81 (In Progress): Does Health Visitor data still exist in Understanding Society
Thanks for your question.
You are correct, the service use questions that were carried in the BHPS
- 10:20 AM Support #81 (Closed): Does Health Visitor data still exist in Understanding Society
- I have been using the BHPS in parts of my analysis and I am hoping to update my analysis using the Understanding Soci...
- 03:45 PM Support #76: Mortgage debt on owned property/properties missing for BHPS sample of wave 2
To clarify: In UKHLS we only ask about the primary residence, not additional properties. We obtain the inf...
- 11:11 AM Support #80 (Closed): Stata code for survey weights
- 04:31 AM Support #76: Mortgage debt on owned property/properties missing for BHPS sample of wave 2
Thank you for the reply. Though _hstotmg_ in Understanding Society is not equivalent to _mgtot_ in BHPS, it...
Also available in: Atom