From 09/02/2012 to 10/01/2012
- 03:45 PM Support #76: Mortgage debt on owned property/properties missing for BHPS sample of wave 2
To clarify: In UKHLS we only ask about the primary residence, not additional properties. We obtain the inf...
- 11:11 AM Support #80 (Closed): Stata code for survey weights
- 04:31 AM Support #76: Mortgage debt on owned property/properties missing for BHPS sample of wave 2
Thank you for the reply. Though _hstotmg_ in Understanding Society is not equivalent to _mgtot_ in BHPS, it...
- 08:53 AM Support #77 (Closed): Parents' educational qualifications
- 08:53 AM Support #78 (Closed): Variable a_lda
- 08:53 AM Support #79 (Closed): BHPS and UKHLS comparability
- 06:03 PM Support #80: Stata code for survey weights
Thank you for your question. Here is a simple response. I suggest that you use a syntax of the following form...
- 01:28 AM Support #80 (Closed): Stata code for survey weights
I hope that this isn't too elementary a question, but I’m running into ambiguity in applying the US weighting va...
- 05:07 PM Support #79 (In Progress): BHPS and UKHLS comparability
For documentation of the BHPS variable, _fiyrl_, please see https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/bhps/documentation...
- 04:19 PM Support #78 (In Progress): Variable a_lda
- Sung Park,
The sample design is explained in this working paper
Also available in: Atom