From 08/05/2012 to 09/03/2012
- 05:07 PM Support #79 (In Progress): BHPS and UKHLS comparability
For documentation of the BHPS variable, _fiyrl_, please see https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/bhps/documentation...
- 04:19 PM Support #78 (In Progress): Variable a_lda
- Sung Park,
The sample design is explained in this working paper
- 04:23 PM Support #79 (Closed): BHPS and UKHLS comparability
- I am currently working with the BHPS data and I would like to add in wave 2 from UKHLS.
I am struggling to make some...
- 05:53 AM Support #78 (Closed): Variable a_lda
Can you describe how the variable "low density area for ethnic minorities" (a_lda) is defined, or further cla...
- 02:56 PM Support #77 (In Progress): Parents' educational qualifications
We had to cut some questions during the Wave 1 data collection to keep the interviews within a certain time...
- 04:36 PM Support #77 (Closed): Parents' educational qualifications
- Dear Understanding Society team,
I am interested in using Understanding Society data for my PhD project and I am ...
- 11:53 AM Support #76 (In Progress): Mortgage debt on owned property/properties missing for BHPS sample of wave 2
Many of the household questions are identical and we try to keep the same variable names for those. The que...
- 10:51 AM Support #75 (Closed): local context over time and census data
- 05:05 PM Support #75 (In Progress): local context over time and census data
The combined BHPS and UKHLS cohort is so far spanning three censuses, 1991, 2001 and 2011. To enable linkage...
- 06:05 AM Support #76 (Closed): Mortgage debt on owned property/properties missing for BHPS sample of wave 2
I've searched for this issue in the open and completed issues and not turned anything up but if I have missed i...
Also available in: Atom