From 01/08/2012 to 02/06/2012
- 03:40 PM Support #25: Merge the files
- NB some files are in a long format with several lines for each individual to report on events, e.g. employment spells...
- 01:29 PM Support #25: Merge the files
- Thank you very much for your response. If it is a cross section each observation should refers to a different individ...
- 11:22 AM Support #25 (In Progress): Merge the files
- So far we have released the data from the first wave of interviews carried out 2009-2010.
When will future waves be ...
- 03:15 PM Support #26: NS-Sec
- You should be able to find further details on the methodology in the Description to this variable:
- 01:21 PM Support #26 (Closed): NS-Sec
- I wondered if you could forward to me the code with which you derive a_jbnssec8_dv from A_JBNSSEC (or a_jlnssec_dv). ...
- 01:18 PM Support #24: Household Reference Person
- Thanks for the reply. So I guess that I will have to try to derive HRP from the data, as you do not have any code tha...
- 11:55 PM Support #25 (Closed): Merge the files
- Dear Jakob,
I merged all the files: (hhsamp+hhresp+a_empstat+indresp+a_income+a_marriage+a_indall+a_egoalt+a_child) ...
- 09:48 AM Support #24: Household Reference Person
The HRP is a single individual in the household defined in terms of responsibility for housing (and where more...
- 05:31 PM Support #24 (Closed): Household Reference Person
- I am currently working on a project which is considering using Understanding Society data. Having looked extensively ...
- 01:56 PM Support #22: Matching parent's information to their children (aged >15) in the same household
- Dear Maren
bysort a_hidp (pidp): gen m_sex = a_sex[a_mnspno]
generates m_sex as the sex of the person who takes p...
- 05:52 PM Support #22 (In Progress): Matching parent's information to their children (aged >15) in the same household
- Please examples in User Guide (Example 3)
- 09:22 AM Support #22 (Closed): Matching parent's information to their children (aged >15) in the same household
- Dear Understanding Society survey/BHPS users,
I am matching parent's information on age to their children (aged >1...
- 01:29 PM Support #21 (In Progress): Merging household and individual data set-wave1, 2009-2010
I have tried to reconstruct your example here:
use a_hidp using a_hhresp,clear
merge 1:1 a_hidp usi...
- 10:25 AM Support #21 (Closed): Merging household and individual data set-wave1, 2009-2010
- I want to merge the data set into one file. I started first with merging all household files. Let’s say I want to mer...
Also available in: Atom