- Login: Amwaj_opto
- Registered on: 07/19/2020
- Last connection: 09/09/2022
- 01:42 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #1768 (Feedback): Merging the Xsample datafile to the main survey
I am trying to merge (using pidp variable) the xsample datafile from the COVID-19 survey to a preprepared - lo...
- 10:05 AM Understanding Society User Support Support #1714 (Feedback): Merge the COVID19 survey waves
I am trying to merge the COVID19 survey waves into long format using stata based on the syntax provided in the...
- 03:40 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #1712 (Feedback): Linking waves
I have two questions and I would be grateful if you can share stata syntax examples:
1. How to link mul...
- 10:58 AM Understanding Society User Support Support #1654 (Feedback): Looking for motherhood status variables
- To whom it may concern
I would like to conduct a study comparing women with children (group 1) to women without c...
- 01:44 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #1621 (Resolved): How to merge two data files from two different waves?
- Could you please provide me with stata syntax to merge 'j_indresp.dta' and 'k_indresp.dta' into one file ?
- 04:34 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #1381 (Resolved): Query
I would like to ask about the fimnlabnet_dv variable: what dose the negative values represent ?
Also available in: Atom