- Login: Sook
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/28/2017
- Last connection: 06/21/2019
- 11:30 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #1204 (Feedback): UKHLS zero weight in panel data
- Hello. I'd like some advice about weighting variable. I'm using UKHLS waves 1 through 7, individual data.
When I ran...
- 12:20 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #1199 (Feedback): UKHLS higher education data linkage
- Hello. I'm wondering if you provide higher education data (areas of degree subjects such as humanities, science, etc)...
- 11:38 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #825: BHPS weights for BHPS components in UKHLS wave 6
- Dear Peter,
Thank you for the reply. Currently, we're not conducting longitudinal analysis. Maybe I have confused ...
- 09:40 AM Understanding Society User Support Support #825 (Closed): BHPS weights for BHPS components in UKHLS wave 6
- Our team is analysing gender pay gap using BHPS samples. We require two separate weights, A and B, and we exclude Nor...
Also available in: Atom