- Login: janelakey
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/24/2016
- Last connection: 01/31/2017
- 07:05 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #713 (Closed): Weighting for longitudinal analysis of USOC waves 2 to 5
- Hi, I just wanted to clarify which weight I should use for a longitudinal analysis of USOC waves 2 to 5 please, in or...
- 04:55 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #689 (Closed): Weighting on youth self-completion datasets
- Hi, we are trying to derive a longitudinal weight for linked youth datasets, following guidance given by Peter Lynn p...
- 09:35 AM Understanding Society User Support Support #670 (Closed): weighting for youths moving to adult surveys
- Many thanks for previous advice on how to construct longitudinal weights for linking youth self-completion datasets. ...
- 05:07 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #667 (Closed): how best to weight USOC youth data when linking waves for longitudinal analysis
- This is a further question for Peter Lynn, following on from his response to my previous question.
I am doing an l...
- 12:07 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #663 (Closed): Weighting
- Please could you let me know if there are longitudinal weights available for the youth self-completion questionnaires?
Also available in: Atom