- Login: cbooth
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/14/2015
- Last connection: 03/03/2016
- 08:04 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #515 (Closed): Matching pid across waves
- I have merged whhresp and windresp files using a m:1 match as you mentioned before. However, when matching pid betwee...
- 05:40 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #514: BHPS wave O proxy and or phone data
- Apologies, I have re-merged my data and resolved the issue
- 07:25 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #514 (Closed): BHPS wave O proxy and or phone data
- Hi there,
I am looking at wave O, specifically files ohhresp and oindresp. However, for variables osvack, onvestk,...
- 10:46 AM Understanding Society User Support Support #508 (Closed): BHPS identifying households or individuals across waves
I am looking to analyse a number of variables such as income, wealth and consumption across waves and to see h...
- 05:31 AM Understanding Society User Support Support #479 (Closed): Urgent - data accesss support
- I am looking to download data in a format that I can ideally use in excel. If not, I am willing to download any softw...
- 04:33 PM Understanding Society User Support Support #465 (Closed): Immediate - BHPS data access help
- Dear Understanding Society User Support,
I have registered for the UK Data Service and acquired BHPS data for my d...
Also available in: Atom