From 01/29/2014 to 02/27/2014
- 09:12 AM Support #246: Xwaveid pidp
- Just to confirm: that query relates to SN6614, not the 'M3' dataset. My mistake.
- 09:10 AM Support #246 (Closed): Xwaveid pidp
- This is a potentially very simple (and quite possibly silly) question, but its not one I've yet been able to fathom. ...
- 01:37 PM Support #245 (Closed): cross sectional hh weights in US w1/2/3
- I am confused by the differences in the cross-sectional household weights available in the US a_hhresp b_hhresp and c...
- 03:12 AM Support #244 (Closed): GHQ-12 measures in wave 3
I'm not entirely sure whether I have interpreted this right, but it looks as if the scale for c_scghqk is inco...
- 06:11 PM Support #243 (Closed): BHPS query - Waves 12 + 17
- Query from Curtis - Channel 4 want to use this data quite urgently.
A slightly random question - I've been looking...
- 01:44 PM Support #239: oprlg, oprlg0 and oprlg1 in three waves
- Your interpretation of the metadata for OPRLG0 is correct
- 01:28 PM Support #240 (Closed): Derived variable in the BHPS
- 01:27 PM Support #236 (Closed): Wave 3: Special Licence Access, Census 2011 Middle Layer Super Output Areas
- now available.
- 01:02 PM Support #242 (Closed): Best Friends Module
I have looked through c_indresp file for the data relating to the Self-Completion Best Friends Module, which...
- 05:40 PM Support #241 (Closed): c_fiyrinvinc_dv vs c_fiyrdia
Could you please tell me the difference between c_fiyrinvinc_dv and c_fiyrdia and how c_fiyrinvinc_dv is ca...
- 12:21 PM Support #240 (In Progress): Derived variable in the BHPS
- Please have a look at the following added-value dataset and associated documentation;
British Household Panel Surv...
- 12:06 PM Support #240 (Closed): Derived variable in the BHPS
- Message from Tina Haux:
I am getting in touch as I am doing a project together with Lucinda using the MCS on contact...
- 12:42 PM Support #239 (Closed): oprlg, oprlg0 and oprlg1 in three waves
I am seeking a possibility to see patterns of religious conversion in USoc, namely which respondents have i...
Also available in: Atom