From 01/25/2014 to 02/23/2014
- 03:12 AM Support #244 (Closed): GHQ-12 measures in wave 3
I'm not entirely sure whether I have interpreted this right, but it looks as if the scale for c_scghqk is inco...
- 06:11 PM Support #243 (Closed): BHPS query - Waves 12 + 17
- Query from Curtis - Channel 4 want to use this data quite urgently.
A slightly random question - I've been looking...
- 01:44 PM Support #239: oprlg, oprlg0 and oprlg1 in three waves
- Your interpretation of the metadata for OPRLG0 is correct
- 01:28 PM Support #240 (Closed): Derived variable in the BHPS
- 01:27 PM Support #236 (Closed): Wave 3: Special Licence Access, Census 2011 Middle Layer Super Output Areas
- now available.
- 01:02 PM Support #242 (Closed): Best Friends Module
I have looked through c_indresp file for the data relating to the Self-Completion Best Friends Module, which...
- 05:40 PM Support #241 (Closed): c_fiyrinvinc_dv vs c_fiyrdia
Could you please tell me the difference between c_fiyrinvinc_dv and c_fiyrdia and how c_fiyrinvinc_dv is ca...
- 12:21 PM Support #240 (In Progress): Derived variable in the BHPS
- Please have a look at the following added-value dataset and associated documentation;
British Household Panel Surv...
- 12:06 PM Support #240 (Closed): Derived variable in the BHPS
- Message from Tina Haux:
I am getting in touch as I am doing a project together with Lucinda using the MCS on contact...
- 12:42 PM Support #239 (Closed): oprlg, oprlg0 and oprlg1 in three waves
I am seeking a possibility to see patterns of religious conversion in USoc, namely which respondents have i...
- 07:15 PM Support #231 (Closed): SF36 in BHPS
- 07:14 PM Support #237 (Closed): Net Income Variable - Anticipated Release Date
- We expect a release sometime this spring. Once we have a clear date we will advertise it here; https://www.understand...
- 02:29 PM Support #237 (Closed): Net Income Variable - Anticipated Release Date
- Dear Jakob,
I am interested analysing net hh income for my report and would appreciate if you could inform me abou...
- 03:53 PM Support #236 (In Progress): Wave 3: Special Licence Access, Census 2011 Middle Layer Super Output Areas
- Update - We expect the data will be available from UKDA by mid-February.
Also available in: Atom