From 08/19/2012 to 09/17/2012
- 08:53 AM Support #77 (Closed): Parents' educational qualifications
- 08:53 AM Support #78 (Closed): Variable a_lda
- 08:53 AM Support #79 (Closed): BHPS and UKHLS comparability
- 06:03 PM Support #80: Stata code for survey weights
Thank you for your question. Here is a simple response. I suggest that you use a syntax of the following form...
- 01:28 AM Support #80 (Closed): Stata code for survey weights
I hope that this isn't too elementary a question, but I’m running into ambiguity in applying the US weighting va...
- 05:07 PM Support #79 (In Progress): BHPS and UKHLS comparability
For documentation of the BHPS variable, _fiyrl_, please see https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/bhps/documentation...
- 04:19 PM Support #78 (In Progress): Variable a_lda
- Sung Park,
The sample design is explained in this working paper
- 04:23 PM Support #79 (Closed): BHPS and UKHLS comparability
- I am currently working with the BHPS data and I would like to add in wave 2 from UKHLS.
I am struggling to make some...
- 05:53 AM Support #78 (Closed): Variable a_lda
Can you describe how the variable "low density area for ethnic minorities" (a_lda) is defined, or further cla...
- 02:56 PM Support #77 (In Progress): Parents' educational qualifications
We had to cut some questions during the Wave 1 data collection to keep the interviews within a certain time...
Also available in: Atom